Pac man arcade machine

Victoria Anderson

pac man arcade machine

Pac-Man XL has officially hit Costco, and everything we already knew has been confirmed.

From Jeremy Salmon on the A1U Facebook group, this was taken from a Costco in Brentwood, TN. And from the folks here on Reddit, everything we knew about it has been confirmed:

• $599
  • 14 games
  • XL size
  • 19" BOE (IPS) screen
  • Available now, roughly 13,000 units in inventory

Sold by Pacman (s) a while ago and my recent deluxe class of '81, hoping for an XL, and now it's here. (Obviously waiting for a Ms Pac or Class of '81, too)

I will get an XL cab for the four staple titles (Pac, Ms Pac, Street Fighter, and MK). They're the first four games people are drawn to in the game room, and once I have a proper XL for each, I'll never need to buy them again.

Next, I await more special control games (shooters, flight sticks/yokes, racers, etc.). Hopefully, More of those will come after in XL or at least bigger/taller builds like Time Crisis and the coming Buck Hunter deluxe, etc.

The closer to adult-sized, the better.

I like it, but I don't want a size cabinet in my "crew" unless it's a unique game. Time Crisis should've been an XL, considering it's already practically $800