Mane and tail shampoo

Victoria Anderson

Mane and tail shampoo

This shampoo can't make hair grow faster because nothing* can make hair grow faster from the follicle. If you read the website, they don't claim it makes hair grow either. However, it may help improve the condition of the hair and strengthen it, which would prevent breakage, which negatively impacts himpactsowth former down the hair shaft.

It seems that hair growth rate, like sebum production rate, hair color, and hair texture, can change dramatically with internal hormonal changes, but it's not something that we can predict or control.

I love it too! My hair never agrees with most shampoos, so Man n' Tail is a true story. It does preserve hair length retention, probably due to the collagen inside.

The original formulas for shampoo and conditioner were terrific, but now they're just meh. After seeing how well they worked on my horse, I started using them on my own hair, and I loved the results. The significant change was when they began mass marketing to people.

Try the extreme shine version from Tractor Supply. I bought it today to wash my two dogs, and after I used the conditioner on my poodle, I was shocked at how great their hair looked. My hair texture is almost identical to theirs, and about as curly, so I tried it tonight. My curls have never been this happy.

The Herbal Gro formula by Mane n Tail has been working wonders for me. In my opinion, it's the best shampoo I have ever used for my hair. It leaves it silky and smooth, hydrated, and it feels clean. Depending on my thoughts, I use it once a week, twice at most, and I have no complaints. Everyone is different, but so far, this shampoo has been working great.

Sooo, I got my hair cut a couple of months ago; it's sad to say that I despised it. I got this shampoo and finally started taking care of my hair. I wouldn't know if the shampoo is "magical" or promotes a healthier scalp and/or me brushing my hair down, but my hair definitely grew. I'm not the happiest with it yet, but it's undoubtedly at medium length compared to when it was short/at my shoulder. I'm not suitable with measurement, but the average of 1 inch per 2 months is proven. Yes, it takes time and could be due to genetics, but I recommend getting this shampoo. For people looking for hair growth like me, trust me, dear, it takes time, but you'll be happy with the result 🙂 If you have any questions, I'll answer them soon.

Mane ‘n Tail shampoo won’t make your hair grow faster because nothing can speed up hair growth directly from the follicle. If you check their website, you’ll see they don’t claim that it promotes hair growth. However, it can definitely improve the condition of your hair by strengthening it and preventing breakage, which helps with length retention. Healthy hair that doesn’t break is the key to seeing longer hair over time.

Hair growth rates, like other factors such as sebum production, hair color, and texture, can change due to internal hormonal shifts, but this isn’t something we can control or predict.

I’ve been a fan of Mane ’n Tail myself! My hair has never responded well to most shampoos, but this one is a keeper. It really helps with length retention, and I suspect that’s thanks to the collagen in the formula.

The original formulas for both the shampoo and conditioner were amazing. I first tried them after seeing the great results on my horse, and I was thrilled with how well they worked on my own hair. Sadly, after they started mass marketing, the formula became a bit less effective, but I still find it useful.

If you’re interested in trying something different, check out the Extreme Shine version from Tractor Supply. I used it on my two dogs, and when I saw how great their coats looked, I tried it on my own curly hair. My curls have never been this happy!

The Herbal Gro formula by Mane ‘n Tail has also been fantastic for me. It’s the best shampoo I’ve used, leaving my hair silky, smooth, hydrated, and clean. I use it once or twice a week, depending on how my hair feels, and I have no complaints so far.

I got my hair cut a couple of months ago, and I wasn’t happy with it. After starting to take better care of my hair with this shampoo, I’ve noticed a difference. While I wouldn’t say the shampoo is “magical,” it has definitely helped with scalp health, and along with brushing regularly, my hair has grown. It takes time, and factors like genetics play a role, but for those looking for growth like me, it’s worth being patient. You’ll be happy with the results!

Feel free to ask if you have any questions 🙂.