I need a verified Paypal account

Inem Victor

IMG_1409.jpeg.cac5114697e95001a67aff1a9c0a4560.jpegI have been trying to get a PayPal-verified account, which has been a big deal for me; after opening it, I have watch almost all the videos on YouTube on how to verify it, yet it won't work. I applied for a virtual card from geegpay to add to my PayPal, yet nothing worked. I have spent money even more in the process, so if you can help, please guide me on how to open a verified PayPal account

Edited by Inem Victor

Hi there,

I understand how frustrating this can be, especially after putting in so much effort. PayPal’s verification process can be tricky, especially for certain countries where their services are limited. Since you’ve already tried multiple methods like watching YouTube tutorials and using a virtual card from Geegpay, there may be an issue with the type of card or region compatibility.

I recommend checking the following:

1.    Country Restrictions: Make sure PayPal services are fully available in your country.
    2.    Bank Account/Physical Card: Sometimes, PayPal prefers a real bank account or a physical debit/credit card issued by a recognized bank over virtual cards.
    3.    Alternative Methods: You could try linking a traditional bank account or applying for a card from a service that is confirmed to work with PayPal.
    4.    Contact PayPal Support: It might also be useful to contact PayPal support directly for advice specific to your situation.

If none of these work, I can help you explore other options or assist in more detail.

Let me know how you’d like to proceed!